Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chocolate Lava Cake White

I just realised that I have to wake up at 5:15 tomorrow morning for the physics exam.
My aunt has to get up early as well to work.

ANYWAYS, it's sad how Beard Papa is always closed after I finished school. I never got to eat my chocolate lava cake :(

SO, tonight I have decided to try and make one:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA WHITE CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE WITH BLUEBERRIES
I had no dark chocolate so I used white. No cream either, so there go the blueberries.

WELL, I was afraid that it would be too undercooked, so I baked it for 20 minutes instead of 10, as instructed. That explains why the middle didn't 'ooze' out like it should have. Though it wasn't runny at all, the centre was still very soft (: Jono ate two!

I will make it again, but maybe after I come back from Japan~

No comments:

Post a Comment