Monday, September 13, 2010

Chocolate Cookies

I am really really really really really dying from boredom.
Nobody is ever on msn or facebook and etc during exam periods :(
and I have finished my chem EEI, jap and phy studies. I think I'm really sick of it now.

Maybe I need to develope some kind of hobby for myself, instead of just baking and studying, baking and studying, baking and studying...

BAKING:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA CHOCOLATE AND HAZELNUT COOKIES

Nah, this isn't my recipe.
I'm sorry that they look a bit dodgy as well. Dry and deformed. I guess I only needed something to make myself feel accomplished and fulfilled for the day. I will do better next time.

Hehe, I accidently tipped one of the cookie over when it was still soft from the oven. Can you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment