Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Week

Okay, I just spent fifteen minutes trying to shove my camera cord into my phone, till I realised that I was holding my phone instead of the camera. Oh god, and I can't believe that I just misspelt "shove" wrong a few seconds ago. I typed "shuff". The whole point is, I HATE LONG WEEKENDS. Long weekends as in those that you stay at home on both days and those two days feel like the longest years of your life.

ANYHOW, few continuous nights of nightmares had really got me going moody.
Or maybe it is because I was moody from the beginning that gave me the nightmares.
Apparently, I have also been sleep talking quite a lot lately. Though my aunt always say she could never make out a word in my sleep talk, I don't rule out the possibility that it might have been something rude at some certain point. Dreams can scare me really bad.

ANYWAYS, let's talk about something happy.......................


...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........


There are only two words ringing in my head at the moment..... chem EEI...

-______________________________________-

WELL, I HAD A 30 MINUTES CHAT ON THE PHONE WITH MY MUM.
I felt bad that the call woke her up from an afternoon nap though. It's raining over in Hong Kong, and so she had nothing to do. I don't get it. The rain somehow stopped her from shopping, when the shopping centre is only right beneath the apartment.

SIGH, today I studied, hula-hooped, skipped rope, watched JUNIOR MASTER (YAYYAYAY), and made....

THE ULTIMATE JESSAICA CUSTARD FILLED PROFITEROLES:


with chocolate sauce

See my books? I'm a good student :D
The first batch was a failure, with the mixture being too runny, so this was actually my second attempt.
I made twelve, but my aunt ate half while they were still cooling on the rack and not even filled. I was sort of pissed off that she didn't ask. That's why I did all the exercise to divert my anger.

Was it because I was moody or would any other person be as angry as well?


ANYHOW, these were the recipes I used:
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/5572/iced-vanilla-and-caramel-profiteroles
Gordon Ramsay's for the pastry
http://www.abc.net.au/gondola/recipes/eggcust.htm
This for the custard. It differs to the kind of custard you get from Beard Papa, so don't expect them to be the same.

Ye, I miss the city already. That smell from Beard Papa every morning when I walk past their store.

The chocolate sauce is just the one on the back of the Nestle dark chocolate's package.
I always make sure that there are some already made stored in the fridge. Jono and I eat it with basically everything <3




I'm no good at taking photos. Just want to show you guys how pretty they were.
I think they will taste good too, in some cooking...

ANYWAYS, sorry that I dumped all that onto you guys in just one post. The moody bit I mean. I'll be fine though, because I'm definitely leaving this house by seven thirty tomorrow to go to school. I can't wait. The city makes me happier. People make me happy. Okay, I need to sleep now. Pray for me that I won't get another nightmare! :(

BYE :D

My I heart HK tee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment