Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hong Kong

OKAY, SO, I have a very limited amountof time to talk about what i did in the last few days before. I'm n HK at the moment (:
It's winter here, but stll isn't that cold

ANYHOW, this wee had been amazing...wen out with friens every singleday after my math C block exam.

Monday: Vico. We ate and talked for over 3 hours at the food court. >v<



Chopping those chocolate

Immature

Jono had some puding later that day as well

Then went to the beach at Shorncliffe



BOOM


i tried to minimize everything.
THEN, that night, I went to the airport and bumped into three other people, on was which was Foonie (:
I was on the phone pretty much the whole time because there was still ages till my plane leaves and Jono was reading a book.
THEN, today I'm in Hong Kong.
I've been so clumpsy lately...
nearly lost my passport when checking in.
Then whats more embarrassing was when I followed Jono into the guy's toilet at he hk airport T_T...lucky none of the guys in there saw me...there were MANY. Jono pushed meoutside quick enough. This lady in front of the female toilet saw me and laughed...SIGH, this is my second time.
THEN, today I walked around so much. Up and down from my apartment to the shopping centre beneath. Had to buy phone cards etc, then bought wrong one, cos iphone uses small ones, so I had to go back down to change the size, then I had to fix my apartment security card or whatever.

I YUM CHA-ED WITH MY GRANDMOTHER TOO =D
and in three minutes Im going o go and pick up Jacob from school, then take him to hs piano lesson then SEE MY PARENTS TONIGHT and eat hot pot at home (=
I'm so excited

so i really have to go now.

sorry if my post sounded very dodgy or if I misspelt anythin my dad's keyboard is really bad

SO YE Ill try to keep you guys updated with wht Ive been up to!!!
BYEBYEEEEEEEEEe

-First day without you-

OI, PS, I really really miss you guys.><





No comments:

Post a Comment