Friday, November 19, 2010

Blueberry

SO, I only have one math C block exam left!
Havn't been studying that much lately as well...doing that only makes me feel less guilty before an exam in case I get a bad mark...if I do, it would probably make me feel better knowing that I actually tried before the exam.

ANYHOW, since I had no exams yesterdayyyy...and that on tuesday I didn't bother with anything...where I drew cakes...I drew THIS...


mm, not a very good drawing,
but then...

...it came alive!

Except without the fresh cream as illustrated.

ANYHOW, it is the...

ULTIMATE JESSICA BLUEBERRY MOUSSE CAKE
Hehe, I just have to add sponge cakes to everything.
I think the mousse would have tasted better if it was a bit sweeter though.
Maybe should have used some blueberry Jam and less fresh blueberries, because they are a bit flavourless.
ANYHOW, It was also a bit annoying to decorate the cake...my mind was just blank :/ so that was the best I could do...not very impressive but oh well (:

ANYWAYS, I didn't know it would be so soon that I resume to blogging.
Maybe more often now that I only have one exam left and then off to HK?
I'm so excited about Harry Potter
and also eating
and also

Oi...the exams have made me really weird lately...am I the only one that felt disconnected from everyone? It felt like things were drifting away, apart, or whatever, but now I know they're not.
FACEBOOK KEEPS ME CONNECTED.

Nah..it's just talking that made it better.
“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”


Yup, that says all. (: ...Thank you la

GOOD NIGHT

2 comments:

  1. awesome cake! You're really talented ^^
    must of been hard? But yet you made it so well.
    I'm like totally noob with cooking,
    like today... I tried cooking pancakes...
    And epically failed cause it ended up looking like scrumbled eggs :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just took AGESSSSS to put everything together :/
    and half way through, I thought it was failing...but it turned out well because the gelatine sets the mousse in the end =D!

    ReplyDelete