Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long Time

Hi, I know it had been such a long long long time eversince the last time I blogged. Nearly a whole term. Some of you probably still bother clicking into this page and most probably gave up on it already. Either way, I am only here to inform you that it is unlikely any new posts will be seen until the holidays. So please don't come checking unless you're desperately bored. I don't want to disappoint you and feel guilty for another page view without the enjoyable reward of reading about another day of my life. Not that my life is THAT interesting anyway. ANYWAYS, I will be going back to Hong Kong this year for Christmas, so see you guys there. I will probably be blogging when I'm not doing my MedEntry practice, shopping nor spending time with my family. (:

Maybe someday I will give you guys a clear explanation of why I havn't been blogging.

Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment