Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HEHE I had a good sleep last night ^^

JONO SURPRISED ME WITH A BIRTHDAY PRESSENT ^____________________^

Though it was a bit early but he couldnt wait O.O
SO, TAHAHHAHA it was very awesome and unexpected =v=

yoohoo~ dililala

TuT *Tears of joy

I had the tears of joy moment twice yesterday
YOOHOO Masterchef and getting that from him
woah omg im so glad i didnt buy it. everyones been telling me its a waste of money, including him -3- so wth ya ^_^
and YAYYYY im so excited about this weekend. I'm going to CLEANNNN the house and watch tv ^________^
i love life

1 comment:

  1. lol. what a great sister.
    I would def. buy you birthday presents everyday if you'd clean my house :D
    nah, jokes. - not saying that you got bought into cleaning, just that... aighh.
    I hate cleaning the house ==
    it's so much effort...
    So... what did you get? O_O

    ReplyDelete