Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Resume

Last two posts were retarded, honestly :/
Influenced by one of those occasional reflective moments that I can have before I sleep
And the one after was just...to express physical pain ==
I'm fine now!

ANYWAYS, SO, back to the way I used to blog.

OHOHOH, Jono took away my facebook and changed the email, so I'm never getting it back.
I love my brother.

Honestly, I do.

ANYWAYS, back to the "back to the way i used to blog".
It was Karen's birthday yesterday so I made...



THE ULTIMATE JESSICA PEACH CREAM KAREN BDAY SPONGE



I suckkkkkkkkkk at taking photos la

ANYHOW, to make this cake, what you do is:

Boom, boom, boom.


Then, stack stack stack.

Smooth smooth smooth.


pooch pooch pooch


TADA, TADA, TADA

-Method completed-
That'ssssss why I never get an A for english (:
Nah, kidding, I do.


..
No, actually, I don't.
Teehee, I do, I don't, you don't know and you will never know, for I'm the ginerbread man!

Omg, I'm so bored laaaaa, forgive me. You see, that was how much facebook took up my time at home. As well as my life. Pointed out by Karen and Vico (:
OHMYYYYYYYYGODDDDDDDDD, speaking about LIFE...
Mine's going to start this coming SUNDAY.
MASTER CHEF IS COMING BACK.


The year 2011 finally begins.

*bows to family*
*bows to friends*
*bows to God*
*bows to...George and Gary*

My tears of joy.
Seriously, I was so obsessed that I would do my math C on the train just to make time for the show. I made me study harder.

ANYHOW, I made another beaded jewellery the other day, for Zoe. WOAH IM SO EXCITED MASTER CHEF


THE ULTIMATE JESSICA RIBBON
(Ohmygod, Jono just walked past and was like, "what is this dog crap?"
I was like "no la, tis my friend's blog ah"
"Why are you typing into it then? Shall I delete this too?"
He's so evil la, eating away my life bit by bit.

Nah, kidding. (: I appreciate all that he does. He can't take away the TV when Masterchef comes on)



Awesome, ay. My brand tag or whatever you'd call that ;)

OKAY I'm bored. BYEBYE.

Actually, I'm soooooooooooooo EXCITED
I'm going to clean my house this weekend ^___________________________________^

...
It's a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment