Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lalalal

Mymymymy stomach hurts likelikelikelike I'm so speechless
Always moments like this that I ever turn to blogging
I feel bad for ever telling anybody that I wouodnrresume to this when holiday starts. Well I kinda did but the only post I made was the last one and it was just so....embarrassing OO. Btw that long retarded word before 'to this when holiday starts' was meant to say 'would resume'

Moments like this when I wish I was someone else. It hurts and I've been lying in my bed for the last one and a half hour and trying to sleep but it just...NOOOOOOOO so painful lor dolididadalalalala..
God bless me

Btw in always get stomach pain. Just all the time so easily and in different ways too
There was a period of time when I'd get it when sitting under a fan
A time when I would get it from being fat..my school skirt became too tight
A time when I would get it from milk
Not to mention lemon tea too, but that was when I was a kid. It used to make me dizzy too


N Jono just came in to visit as well OO
I kinda feel like I'm enjoying this (: *people are so nice when I get this pain*
nah I'm kidding, it really hurts. Made me realize how tough cancer sufferers are. I'm pretty sure theirs hurt way more and for years
My fingers are losing blood as I type cos im lying down..getting numb as the blood flows away downwards

Hurtslikelikelike thomas te tank engine yoo-hoo the fatty fatty boom boom controller yayayeeeha

It hurts this makes my eyes tired too so I'll try sleeping agaunnow

No comments:

Post a Comment