Thursday, May 12, 2011

Greek Food

I...
Recieved a birthday cake request ^____________________________^ Y
for june
^^


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



ANYWAYS, I'm excited. It is my next project :)

I havn't blogged much lately, because my time is pretty much spent doing school work and watching MASTERCHEF. I have a Japanese exam tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Stuff I did lately:

Went to a greek dining place, called Little Greek Taverna.
It's is located down at westend near Coles and it is a corner shop.





These photos weren't taken by me as I did not have my camera.
The prices were not too bad with dishes from ranging from $10-$25.
My friend and I each had a pita wrap, because we weren't that hungry.
I chose the halumi one.
Great pick if you don't feel like meat, but want something heavy I guess :3
The wrap was pretty delicious, with a not too sour greek yoghurt dressing, layered with fresh tomatos and spanish onions. The downside was only the wrap being "not hot enough", which my COMPANION complained while eating and the halumi being not as soft as it could be. (:
I watched them grill the pita, but I guess the fresh vegetables and sauce cooled it off a bit.

ANYWAYS, it is a popular place to dine at night, and I do recommand it, as it is easy to get to.

LOL, but do you what's the BEST greek restaurant..
LEFTKAS TAVERNA down at Hardgrave Rd in West End.
It is rated 4.5 stars, and serves the best greek food I've had.
Strongly recommand it for those that love the greek flavours! (:

OKAY, enough with the food part. There are many more that I do in life than just eating.
Tonight I finally finished those chemistry equations and it is just...

THE WORK OF ART LOR

I'm so cheap la, all thirty questions done in one sheet of recycled A4 paper.


Just too good(Y)

Oh so pro lor~
Yalalala im the best
jessica is the best

good night

1 comment: