Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jessica

I wasn't going to blog tonight. So tired from doing chem research, and I'm not done. I must finish it tomorrow. mm..Nothing bad happened lately, but I still felt a little sad. Today's afternoon. This book made me depress:



...

...
Are you laughing?






AIYA, this book is just filled with DRAMA. And to make it worse, it's based on true story. I can't handle things like this. One Litre of Tears made me cry on the first episode already. BUT SERIOUSLY.
THIS BOOK, I was sooooooo happy when Jack finally asked Jessica the tomboy to marry him la. Then WTH, her evil sister SEDUCED him. Just because he is rich.

It's so sad. I didn't expect that. I really really don't like home wrecking people.
It's like.. worst than one hundred fag number ones.

really really really really hate them. why do they have to ruin people's families. It's even worse when children are involved.

I hope they get burnt on sticks. Or their boob implants melt in them.
They are just so EVIL LOR. And also the male. Life RUINERS.

ANYWAYS, I'm sorry... just can't.. get over home wrecking people. It's really depressing. I'd prefer watching anything gruesome than that.
ANYWAYS, kinda sad as well because I bought Jono a chocolate mudcake. He'd been saying he wanted one. Then when I got home he wasn't here and auntie told me that last night he said he's sleeping over at friends. @-@...............................................so maybe I won't see him for awhile?
sad lor... there was nobody to listen to me blabbing about home wrecking people and now you guys have to suffer

and because of that, I also ate half of the cake by myself.

ANYWAYS, omg I'm going to keep reading the book before I sleep. My mum wants to find out what happens to Jessica as well =_______________________________________=
I talked to her on the phone today and that's why I was ONLY depress in the afternoon ^____________^
I'm half way through it. GANBATTE.




I kinda had fun with phone photos after I finished chem tonight. Feel so empty as though I did nothing at all la..

NO CHIN! ^_________^



ET REBORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN reborn reborn rebornnn
LOL HEHE,
Good night,
have a nice nightmare~ :3 ^_^ -v-..
okay im getting lame...so easily amused after chem drove me crazy in the past hours.

Is ET a villain?

No comments:

Post a Comment