Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I called my mum just then ^_______^
Couldn't do it early because I had been out for the wholeeee day
Today was so busy and fun ^_________________^

-Badminton in the morning and some charity
(Ohmygod, I seriously thought I couldn't play anymore, because I really really sucked in the beginning >.>..)
BY THE WAY, I'm probably rejoining badminton for school this year, so I want to get more people to play! =DDD It'll be fun ^3^ when we won all those games~

THEN, had some food with auntie and her friends.
THEN, met up with my own friend and had cafeeee time =3
THEN, just got back from friend's birthday

I feel so tired now, so I'm going to sleep after I finish with this.
I havn't got any photos today, but there are a few things I want to share.

Mother's day made me think a lot lately.
I wrote this on the card that I sent as well.

THANK YOU MUM, for giving me such a perfect family.

I really do feel grateful. Dad, mum, Jono and Jacob and...........lalala
are the greatest and most wonderful people that God had ever gifted me.

I feel 幸福
It says xin fu, which I don't think there is matching word for that in english.
Blessed, happy....?

I really do feel so.
Today didn't feel like a day to thank my mother, but also to appreciate the people I have. So I'm saying HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to everybody ^______________^

I have awesome brothers...Jono, Jacob, and maybe a Jhomas. BAHAHAHA you're gonna see this.

OKAY, enough with that, what I really really really really want to share with you guys is a story that I read today. I am bad at explaining things, as you guys might have realised, but I truly hope you guys will understand the message behind it, or atleast FEEL it like I did. It is simple and short, but it really is, truly wonderful.
----------------------------------------
The travelling monks at the river
Two traveling monks reached a river where they met a young woman. Wary of the current, she asked if they could carry her across. One of the monks hesitated, but the other quickly picked her up onto his shoulders, transported her across the water, and put her down on the other bank. She thanked him and departed.

As the monks continued on their way, the one was brooding and preoccupied. Unable to hold his silence, he spoke out. "Brother, our spiritual training teaches us to avoid any contact with women, but you picked that one up on your shoulders and carried her!"

"Brother," the second monk replied, "I set her down on the other side, while you are still carrying her."

----------------------------------------------------


And this is my gift to you all on this special day.
Even if nothing special happened to you, I hope this will make your day, as this is one of the few that totally made mine.

Good night, guys.

(:

thank you mum, dad, Jono, Jacob,
everyone I saw today
everyone I hang out with at school
those that read my little gift
and most of all, thank you God,
because you never stop giving.



and again,



sorry for not having much photos tonight, though I did quite a lot and probably sorry for this poorly worded post. I really have to sleep. Good night~ (LOL, I said g'night awhile ago)




BYEEE



^_____________________^





outbreak lately, but I'm happy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment