Saturday, May 7, 2011

I didn't blog yesterday, because I got home pretty late (:
I've been sleeping wayyyyy past my bed time as well ANYWAYS, went out to have yum cha with carmen and her family today.
It was fun^^ and when I got home, auntie and I cooked together.
She's having a break atm from those..assignments. She cooked the vegetables and I made the custard egg :P

The other day:


:3


ANYHOW, David Jones finally called on friday :

Finally had it~ !^__________________^
It CRACKS when you apply

Anddddd it's so much better than the BYS one.
That one never cracks properly and took agesss.
Wasted 4 or 5 dollars ==


Then you apply the shatter paint...
It basically started cracking as soon as I applied it. o.o

It's ugly, but it's doing its magiccccccck
TADA


Kinda purple here.

Mmm...it did take a few attempts and practices before I was satisfied with it. The cracks kind of depended on the consistency when applying the paint. I guess you can create a few more different kinds of shatter patterns by playing with it! :D

TEEHEE, I really like Revlon. The nail polish. Thin, consistent, dries quickly.
It's easier to apply than OPI sometimes. O.O

ANYWAYS, my auntie hung lights onto the trees along the pathway outside the house:

It's pretty ^___^ I'm so happy~

OMG, busy day tomorrow :P GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment