Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day

is very soon, by the way.

So I went to buy my mum a card today, except it probably won't make it all the way to hk on time >.>

Being a considerable sister, I picked this.

^_^
and inside it has..

so many hearts! ^____^
so much love! ^____^

Writing in it made me realise how bad my literature is...
I was thinking of whether to write in english or chinese, but I'm bad at both.
My Chinese had always been just very...disappointing (:"

But mum will get it ^3^
<3

4 comments:

  1. i likes this (Y)

    just saying: I don't like MY inconsiderate sibling. Although I'm not being very considerate too, but that's cause ARGHHHHHHHH. 她每一次都只想撿現成的! like seriously, do something for the world for once =="

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL what does 撿現成 means? I think its a tw saying :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's when you always take what's already there... and not bother trying yourself...

    eg: me buying the present, she sees it... "Oh, you already bought something... count me in! saves me from getting something else... so much effort you know?" - > that's like... yeah ==

    a bit like "picking up something that's already there other than making something yourself"

    :S if that makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!!!!!
    I get it get it :P
    My brother liked the card
    cept he bought the one last yr so i bought it this time ;P
    last yr i forgot, this yr his turn to forget HAHA xD

    ReplyDelete