Sunday, June 26, 2011

Haircut

Okay...So I said I'll post about my haircut, but I think many had probably seen the photos already.
But here you go again~

ANYWAYS, Ryota Hair.

I took these photos from their website, because they kept my bag for me.

It was my first time there.
And all the female hair stylists wore Yukatas! >u<
I loveeeee their garden-like interior design.

Lovelovelove
I like how the this path leads you from the entrance to the front desk.

They picked the senior stylist, Natsumi. She looks much younger in real.
And OMGGGGG, the director has a super super super CUTE dog too~!!!

LOLLY~ ><
So cute how he bobs around under your feet.

ANYWAYS, the product:

I made it my display picture on Facebook (:"

Overall, the experience was pretty good, because I think the staffs there put in a lot of effort into everything they do. Had a great time communicating with them in Japanese too. Credits go to Mrs Dewar. ^^

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i was staring at the salon from across the street on my last day of exam blocks... it looked so cool

    ReplyDelete