Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BADMINTON

Bum is still sore from badminton.

It was pretty good...$64 because we hired 3 courts. So it evened out to be $4 each.
Prettyyyyyyy good.
And Caleb got another one too, so it was 4.
AND SO, I don't think anybody had to sit out for too long until some got tired.
It was fun (:

ANYWAYS, after that, we just pigged out at South Bank.
Stopped at Nando's.

How great is that after the only 1.5 hours of exercise we had for the whole holiday LOL.


Cool, ay. Vinh and I thought it was like Transformers.

Fight for the chicken!

Kiddo stabbing her chicken. (:

OUR LOVELY SAUCE COMPETITION ^__________________^
Apparantly people STEAL the sauces there o_o

Lol, my photos are as bad as paparazzi photos, or worse.

Then we went to the lollipop and bought junk and ate DOTTI ICE CREAM!!
Woohoo for the day (:
My invisible abs hurt.

Andddddddd, I wrapped Hayley's pressent..

which I forgot to bring today.

So hopefully, blogging this now will make me remember.

See my giraffe name tag?

2 comments:

  1. I like your lovely sauce competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sauce challenge competitions.I am here to know who is going to be won.

    ReplyDelete