Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pancakes

Sorryyyyyyyyyy, kinda moodless these few days :/
BUT ANYWAYS
I think it was yesterday that I took this photos and hung out with Maddie o.o
I cannot remember
but ye, we had a great time!

What I didn't end up wearing.

I always change in the last minute.. :3


Yupyup, Pancake Manor, because we couldn't decide.

I ordered this, because it was called THE ULTIMATE.


And we had sooooooooooooo much fun shopping afterwards, yet I didn't end up buying anything :P
Even though Esprit is on sale, I feel so guilty buying anything from them when I see the HKD tag. Their sale price is like the original price if you buy it in Hong Kong =="
So I only ended up buying a pair of earrings....

Honestly, I have good self control.

Then I went met up with my aunt at China Town and ate dinner.



Oh before that, Maddie and I had a sudden karaoke craze, and so we went! :D
Just two people, LOL.

It was fun @___________@ jumping up and down those sofas, except some crazyyyyyyy pedo starred at us through our window???
Seriously, get a room.

ANYWAYS, I got to go now!
Karaoke today, with thr Taiwanese people (:"
And maybe I will go yum cha with my aunt.
Auntie.
Somebody told me to say auntie, because it sounds more friendly (:"

No comments:

Post a Comment