Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shabuhouse on Mary Street

Yup, I went to try it out yesterday after Hanyoori renovated their dining area and extended this new Japanese style hot pot restaurant next to themselves.

Never a big fan of Korean food, so ye, why not try the SHABUHOUSE! :D

You have to excuse my photography skills again:

We had a debate whether the wood was their unfinished construction or their actual decoration. Turned out that it was their decoration.

A long and never-ending corridor that makes you sososo sooooo hungry after walking through. -.-

Dey hada vely nice barr.

Um...the place is pretty empty for such a big hall.

More unfinished constructions.
Nah (:
It is actually quite stylish and pretty in real.

Okay...how many more of these am I gonna go through before I show you guys the food...
I thought what was underneath those silver plates on our table were barbeque stove tops, but turned out that they were for our HOT POT!

It is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
That's why when I grow up, my table will have one korean bbq stove, one shabushabu 'hole', one Japanese tepanyaki style grill and maybe one aussie bbq stove, which I probably won't ever use because I just can't think of what to have for the last one.
ACTUALLY, I can have a HONG KONG STYLE CHARCOAL STOVE.
WOOHOO.
My kids can fight over the charcoal grill, while the bad kid gets the aus bbq.

ANYWAYS, their food came pretty quickly,

Another pointless photo just to show you guys how teeni tiny their stove was. >u< So cute.
This one is the dried fish soup which I picked for my seafood platter, and the other one is a chicken based soup...for beef platter?


Hi, Beef.

"Hi, Jess!"

SOUP BOILED.
It was so cooooooool >v< I liked my soup. There's a main meat of beef, pork, chicken or seafood for you to choose from and each platter came with a selection of vegetables, fish ball etc, rice cake thingo, flat udon, tofu and I believe there were more which I can't remember now. Then we got our free dessert..
Raspberry mousse! :D
And it tasted better than the blueberry mousse cake I made...

Ye you remember this?

Hmph, raspberries are just more flavorful.

(:"

They had more nice looking desserts and pastries which they sell too!

>u<
I was happy and satisfied with their hot pot (:


BYE-BYE, Shabuhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment