Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Short to Long



Hey people! So in the beginning of this holiday, I got Jono to buy me some hair extensions off Ebay.
That was three months ago so they looked pretty bad on me, cos my hair was still pretty short.
So I was just like, "MEH. What a waste of my money -shoves into closet-."

Then until yesterday I picked them up again, and realised they turned wavy-ish.
And I was like, "Woahhhh, they look pretty goood!"
So I thought maybe I should wear them in uni. But then I was like,
"nahhhh everybody knows I have short hair.............................but they look so goooooood!"
So that's when I kakaotalked Zoe straight away, cos she's like....

.... the HAIR QUEEN.

Anyways,
I showed her a photo and we both agreed...


that extensions is the way to go!!

:)


1 comment: