Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day

Gooooood Valentines morning!
I hope everyone gets a good Valentines today, whether you are spending it with love ones or with friends!
Most of you probably know that I like any festive days, because they give me great excuses for creating and gifting.

Nowadays it doesn't matter if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. You can still give heart shaped chocolates/teddy bears to your friends!

As for me,
I've made these cute little chocolates for my mummy:
Grand Marnier truffles & Pistachio White Choc mountains.

Of course I made a lot more than that, but I like how things look more special when they are put into pretty boxes or wrappings.

Oh. By the way, this is the first Valentine's that I get to spend in Hong Kong since I've moved to Brisbane. I can't believe how intense the Valentines atmosphere is in here! Like advertisements going off everywhere about this day and girls packed in super stores all going crazy over instant chocolate mixes!!!

Anyways, I will be going now for a bake ware spree now and I might capture a photo of the shopping mall if I go there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment