Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Long time no blog





^^^ again.
Because uni is so busy.
Anyways, just going to update on the all of you to what I've been up to!!
So yup, hair up all the time now for dent school, because we have to look "professional" when we go in and out of clinic.
Blue/white/purple shirts had became my uniform.
Anyways, so I told you how I had a day off last thursday!
Went yumcha with 'em dent sigaporeansssss :)
They loved the egg tarts ;D

Then right after that, went to the CDF (i.e Christian Dental Fellowship) gathering. They had a korean bbq, but ye, promised to go to yumcha first ><
Grace shouted 'em lunch too, when I arrived we had dessert :P
Life's so good.

And then on friday, I went shopping myself :)!
Bought these lovely heels and skirt and belt:
Don't think I will wear these heels again. They make me look abnormally tall...
Okay, Carmen's telling me to go watch her play Dead Space on xbox now...
should go soon :) And study some prac notes too..



































Ahh and then it was auntie's birthday on Saturday. Wrapped her makeup pressie up very prettily~





No comments:

Post a Comment