Sunday, April 8, 2012

A taste of Hong Kong

Oh dear, it's so late already!
But I just wanna show you guys these pancakes that I made yesterday!!

Like really really want to....because ....I finally made them!! TvT
(also wanted to play with chocolate decorations :) )

*or because I just really miss hk style pancakes :/

But here it is....!!
The ULTIMATE Jessica MANGO pancakes in hk style
Yup, that's what Hong Kong style pancakes are like :) CREAM and MANGO wrapped in millimetres thick thin sheet of pancake.
I also added banana, because I used canned mango as mangoes are not in season right now.

Anyways, loved them so much that we took so many photos
Michael says the cocoa and sugar looked like salt and pepper.
Ah...so lovely...
Kids watched me took the plates in and out of my room to take photos..














Love cooking pancakes...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment