Thursday, June 21, 2012

Holiday

It's FREEDOMMMMM!!!
Okay so exams finally finished, and now I can do whatever I want for 1 whole month
No studies, no late nights.. kyaaaaaaaa~!!! >u<

Anyways, My plans for the next few days until before I go back to HK on tuesday is of the following...

Today:
Thai lunch with Zoe
Meet up with friend at city for a drink
Meet up with another for dinner
Badminton at night
(^__^ heh)

Saturday:
Badminton with everyone in the morning ^_^ (can't wait for that)
Hanging out after that for lunch
Possibly going out for dinner

Sunday:
Sleep in, then afternoon movie with friend (Prometheus!!)
Dinner with him at sb or westend
(My sleep in day to rejuvenate myself heh)

Monday:
Out with Maddie :)

Heh, I really can't wait...it's like fully spoiling myself in the next few days....and month >v<....

Anyways, got a free parcel from ADA.....

They should give us more interesting freebies like this...




Need to clear of eye bags and dark circles by sleeping early from now! Fight for the skin this holiday!>O<

And,...bought this pretty chiffon top from Just Jeans yesterday heh~


1 comment:

  1. Do completely appreciate with your family without any stress after completing your examination.Be properly do appreciate !

    ReplyDelete