Friday, July 13, 2012

HK Haul

Hi people, long time no blog. :) I haven't been up to much lately, aside from eating, shopping, hanging out. (Cos sometimes shopping alone does get boring). So why not and update with my recent hauls! :D
(There are some clothes and shoes lying around the house which I can't find...maid packed them well":) )




Blouse, white lace top, cargo pants - from G2000



Have to stock up some pretty clothing for uni since we have to dress "formally". :)
The 2 coloured blouse is so cute that I can't imagine it being from G200!!

Maxi summer from idc, gradient dress from Zara



These Laura Ashley tees by Uniqlo are so cute!! 


Gradiet long sleeve from Zara, pink chiffon from H&M, lace jacket and pearl sleeve tee from a little boutique :)
Gradient colour is the new love <3

These gold platform are from Marks and Spencer. Real love because their shoes are light and comfy. Heels from any other place always hurt my feet. :/


And lastly....this is the prettiest nail polish I've seen *O*..............."whimsical" from Revlon. You know I love baby pink and blue...I wish the base colour was less sheer though. It's almost clear.

And that's the end of my haul post. I shall update you more with what I've been up too (I've actually been quite busy with fam stuff, sorry! ><)
So in the meanwhile..have a fun and safe holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment