Saturday, September 29, 2012

Casual days

A lunch date with Zoe on Wednesday, where Jellie Jello was supposed to come, except she was late and we couldn't stay any longer.
Out I went with hair up. Thanks mummy for giving me biggish eyes:D
Gosh, I wish take better photos, or TRY to take better ones. I'm so careless when it comes to photo taking of random things. Tonnes of blurred, distorted pics on my phone that I can't let anyone see ._.

First time having these 'squashed' sushis, and I loveeeeeeeeeeeed this grilled scallop and salmon one.
The scallop was so sweeeet >v<! Kyaa

 This was Vico's party at night :)
We went to eat Grilled at Winter Garden and I never knew they have such delicious caesar salad! !
You really have to try it if you there :)
My egg, chicken and bacon were perfectly cooked that day.

Overall, I was pretty content and happy with my day. I have such lovely whatsapp convos with my friends hehe....just saying.











1 comment: