Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yum cha and Le Bon choix

Bonjour!
Yum cha with the fam and friends yesterday afternoon and then went to Le Bon Choix to have afternoon tea. (it was vico's bday :) cute) I had the Lenette, which was a white chocolate mousse (velvet sprayed, oh I love) with pear jelly and chocolate brownie inside. The mousse had a perfect consistency, but the brownie didn't taste chocolatey enough. Pear jelly was subtle but it was okay since all other component were sweet enough. (note one my new cakes soon to be released this holiday has a pear component, so stay tuned with me! ;D)

Anyways I haven't been posting much even though holiday has begun, but I have been going out every afternoon and night (yes, I haw a feeling I'm going to have to cram all my assignments till the last minute). There will also be TWO cake orders in the coming weekend!:) woo I'm excited but a bit nervous because they will both be new cakes.

And so today at 11 my friend is coming to pick me up and will be teaching me how to play the piano :) Will be cooking together and tour around the house too (which I am very likely to be moving into next year. Woo amazing how my parents actually permit me right away ay Ikr) looking forward to that but I'll be missing my brother heaps ._.

Anyways, I won't bore you guys now so here are a few pictures to look at while I go get ready :)
(complementary photo of Zoe and I, enjoy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment