Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holidays

WOOOOOOOO!! AFTER ONE LONG YEAR (OF SUFFERING), HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!!! :')


Plans for the next few days...
Monday: 
Tuesday: Breakie with A, lunch with B
Wednesday: Badminton sesh with the crew :)!
Thursday: Lunch with ^_^, then Belle's birthday dinner
Friday: Lunch/pistacchio ice cream with L, then tea/dinner with H :)!!
I really really can't wait...I just wished I had more time in Bris before I head back to HK :'(

Anyways, ever since my exams ended, I had been hanging out with friends! 

The afternoon right before my last exam at night (Wednesday)...
 Starbucks had new Christmas flavours, Toffee nut frappuccino<3 p="p">





Matching dp with Zoe the pea

She makes me laugh so much...:')
Chilling with her is the most comfortable...and enjoyable~

To top the day off, I think I did pretty well for that exam! (At least I'm certain I won't fail! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment