Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thursday 15/11/2012, "Intouchables"


 Since we couldn't hang out Wednesday as I my exam was to end at like 8pm...
Thursday it was! :)

Met up at 12pm, and went to eat Matongsan because I felt like Korean food the night beforehand hehe.
The day was mainly to watch the Intouchables (French movie), so they only aired it in Indooroopilly...
Wanted to watch it so much ever since Mum recommended it...but he watched it the day I found out about it and still insisted on going.........sorry ah!

Move was at 3:45pm? So we walked, shopped around before hand.
Thank you for this.......the popcorn (specifically caramelised butter popcorn) that I suddenly craved during exam period, and the colour pencils that I wanted lol...also the Pretzels that I said something along the lines of "go find me it", when I got angry lol.....but your fault la!--
You take ages in the bathroom, long enough for me to take this photo o.

The Intouchables was really a must-watch. Based on a true story, it was about an unfortunate rich man who fell into a coma, and was risky enough to choose a gangster background caretaker instead of everyone else who were properly qualified.
A super touching film on how the 'showing-no-pity' caretaker heals his wounded heart, and brings his life back on track.
Highly recommended for all!
We headed back to city for dinner, and had sushi train at the Hanaichi restaurant~
I love seared salmon so much....
Like always, every time after we eat, we like to walk around to digest our food..haha
Walked to South Bank, and got on my train there~



Always wanting photos, silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment