Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tuesday 20/11/2012, "Ponycat, Wagaya, BBQ"

So on tuesday morning, I met up early with A to have a little breakfast catch up before we both leave Brisbane!
We went to Ponycat in New Farm...and I didn't expect it to be such a...hipster cafe :p

 Should've taken photos of the graffitis on other walls :/
Chorizo with oven dried tomatos, spinach, and caramelised onions in omelette, served with rye (or was it sourdough? I forgot, since I can't eat bread anyway :p) Yum!

After that I went to the valley to meet up with Blossom, because I had to shout her birthday lunch! (Super belated though!) And I'm so in love with their seared scallop and salmon :(:( (Craaaaaaave
If you like their scallop/salmon box sushi, you must try the scallop/salmon chirashi. You will be in LOVE.
Then visited my school for next year - Hogwarts
Jokes, was just a church/college that we passed by at the city :p


 Then at about 4pm, I had to go to South bank to meet up for christian dent bbq!
It was more like a farewell party for the 5th years though :)
Sacrificed my shirt and cooked bbq for you guys! Love me!
But good luck to y'all!


That was basically my day :) We ended at about 7pm and B drove me home.
Was so tired that I slept at 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment